The field of Mechanical Engineering, Energy and Advanced Materials has been a great contribution to technology and human progress in numerous ways. The Energy Research Unit (ERU) and the Materials & Mineral Research Unit (MMRU) of Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) have taken this opportunity to organize this International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Energy and Advanced Materials on the 29-30th of November, 2018. This event hopes to create opportunities for both the research and industrial communities to meet, discuss and share their findings and outcomes essential for progressing through the challenges of the 21st Century. The conference also hopes to provide an International Environment with distinguished speakers from Different Countries for the participants throughout the world to exchange their views and share their ideas in a vast field of mechanical engineering and advanced material science.
- To share findings on science, engineering and technologies advanced eco- product design and development on sustainable development.
- To serve as a platform for industries and researchers to exchange ideas concerning product.
- To perform as a reference on science, engineering and technology development to the students and researchers which synchronous with national development policy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The participants are divided into two categories;
- Invited speakers
- International and National Academician
- Engineers from Industries
Number of participants expected : 200